Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Branching on with Life
Wow. The last time I was here on Blogger was back in February 2011. I only posted twice and I never touched it again (probably because I forgot my password). Today I stumbled upon Blogger again thanks to a Youtuber I was watching (chrissstttiiine). I looked up my old and abandon profile that still exists and it blew me away. Reading back on the posts just reminded me of how innocent and naive I was back in high school. I always had so much in my mind that I wanted to do and have in life and I knew that at a very young age. Amazingly, I still have so much passion for the things I mentioned on my "Interests". What struck me from my old blog was when I said "I've been inspired so much but I can never find the time to do them." Still till this day, I always give myself that same excuse. However, because I'm taking a break from school, that is gonna change. No more excuses... just more effort and branching on with life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment