B. Birthday: September 14, 1995
C. Crushing on: James Franco
D. Drink you last had: Apple juice, can I say that?
E. Easiest person to talk to: Tomund
F. Favorite song: Whitney Houston - Try It On My Own
G. Grossest memory: Can't think of any ATM
H. Hometown: Fresno
I. In love with: Tomund
J. Jealous of: people who don't have to take student loans
K. Killed someone: with kindness
L. Longest friendship: 16 years
M. Milkshake flavour: I don't drink milkshake
N. Number of siblings: Six. 5 brothers, 1 sister.
O. One wish: To be happy
P. Person who you last called: My brother Lai
Q. Question you're asked the most: Is that your real eye color?
R. Reason to smile: I'm still alive
S. Song you last sang: Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
T. Time you wake up: Roughly 9am before mama goes to work
U. Underwear color: Black & white
V. Violent moment: Can't recall
W. Worst habit: Making my bed even when I'm running late.
X. X-ray you had: Can't recall
Y. Your last time you cried: Last week to myself about life.
Z. Zodiac sign: Virgo
C. Crushing on: James Franco
D. Drink you last had: Apple juice, can I say that?
E. Easiest person to talk to: Tomund
F. Favorite song: Whitney Houston - Try It On My Own
G. Grossest memory: Can't think of any ATM
H. Hometown: Fresno
I. In love with: Tomund
J. Jealous of: people who don't have to take student loans
K. Killed someone: with kindness
L. Longest friendship: 16 years
M. Milkshake flavour: I don't drink milkshake
N. Number of siblings: Six. 5 brothers, 1 sister.
O. One wish: To be happy
P. Person who you last called: My brother Lai
Q. Question you're asked the most: Is that your real eye color?
R. Reason to smile: I'm still alive
S. Song you last sang: Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
T. Time you wake up: Roughly 9am before mama goes to work
U. Underwear color: Black & white
V. Violent moment: Can't recall
W. Worst habit: Making my bed even when I'm running late.
X. X-ray you had: Can't recall
Y. Your last time you cried: Last week to myself about life.
Z. Zodiac sign: Virgo
No comments:
Post a Comment