Thursday, March 9, 2017

Quitting my Job

A few weeks ago, I did one of the bravest thing I thought I wouldn't be able to do: quitting my job. I was working 6 days out of the week as a full time nail technician and let's be honest, I was miserable. Money was good, however, it was long hours and I often wondered if it was all worth it. The worst days were being stuck at work when everyone was spending time with their loved ones or enjoying their hobbies. Work on a good weather seemed gloomy to me because I couldn't be outside to enjoy it. As weeks gone by, I often found myself depressed and anxious before going in to work. That was the moment I knew I should quit soon before I had a breakdown.

Quitting my job was the scariest and bravest thing I've yet to encounter this year. The moment I quit, life everyday all a sudden became colorful. I was able to take care of myself more than ever. I started to get back into my fitness routine, eat healthier food and being smarter where my money was going towards. I also had more time to enjoy my hobbies such as scrapbooking, blogging, vlogging, and learning to cook. This is my time to do me. Until the day I have to find a new job, I now know better to find a job I will actually enjoy and love to do. Peace to all. I hope you have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment