Sunday, March 26, 2017
Seeing a Shooting Star for the 1st Time
It was approximately 2am and Tomund and I were going home. We were discussing about jobs and I was thinking to myself what am I going to do with my life. I'm jobless and as the days goes by, I'm only gonna be running out of money. I'm content right now but I know I should be getting a job so I can have income and something to do during the daytime. Out of nowhere a light flashes right before our eyes. It was a shooting star! It was so fast yet slow enough where you can see the tail. I was getting teary and emotional because it was so ironic that we saw a shooting star when we were discussing what I'll be doing with my life. I quickly made a wish. I was just so shocked and it was truly one of the most beautiful things I'd seen. It reminded me to never stop wishing and just go for my dreams. If anyone is reading this, then you should too. Much love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment